Issued: 21 May 2018
This is a legal agreement between Network Distribution (Jersey) Limited trading as Webreality (“Webreality”) and you. Please read the following terms carefully. By using our website, you agree to this agreement whether or not you have read it. If you do not agree to this, you may not access or otherwise use this website.
From time to time, Webreality may modify this agreement. Accordingly, please continue to review this agreement whenever accessing or using the website. If at any time you do not wish to accept this agreement, you may not use the website. You may only use the website in accordance with the terms outlined below.
- Webreality either owns or is licensed to use the copyright in the data, table, graphic, editorial or other content of its website pages unless another copyright holder is credited on the relevant website page.
- We appreciate that our material may help to back up your own research or to augment your organisation’s promotional activities. You may use the Webreality owned material on this website for commercial or non-commercial use provided you do all of the following:
All goodwill associated with your use of the Webreality trade names or marks shall inure solely to the benefit of Webreality and you shall not assert any claim or ownership to any trade names or marks or to the goodwill or reputation thereof. All other trademarks, brand names, products and company names all over which are cited on this Website are the trade-marks and/or property of their respective owners.
If you are unsure of the legality of your re-use of material published on websites owned or managed by Webreality you should contact Webreality at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may not use the website to transmit any unlawful, misleading, hateful, threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane or otherwise objectionable material that;
- act within the copyright laws of Jersey, or of the territory or country in which you reside;
- publish the material without any adjustment which would alter its meaning or bring Webreality, its personnel, representatives, agents, clients or the subject of the material or any other person or entity into disrepute;
- meet the requirements of current Human Rights legislation and Data Protection Law within Europe, the USA or the country in which you reside;
- publish a credit to Webreality, and to any individual named author, at the foot of the re-used material; and, if reproduced on a website, include a URL link to the original article or the point of entry to that website page or to the publication’s website page as agreed in advance in writing with the website administrator or any Webreality director.
You must not use the website to:
- harrasses or is harmful to another person;
- invades another person’s privacy or amounts to a breach of confidence; or
- infringes a third party’s rights (including any intellectual or property rights) or information of any kind including but not limited to transmission constituting or encouraging conduct which would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any national or international law.
You may not transmit any information, software, email or attachment which contains in full or in part any Virus, Worm, Trojan Horse or other harmful component.
You may not restrict or inhibit use of the website by any other individual or organisation.
You may not post, publish, transmit, distribute or otherwise exploit any software, information or material obtained through the website of Webreality and its associated companies other than for the purposes expressly permitted.
All individual articles, reports and other elements making up the website may be copyright works or protected by database rights. You agree to abide by all additional copyright and database right notices or restrictions contained on the website.
You agree to notify Webreality in writing promptly upon becoming aware of any unauthorised access to or use of the website by any party.
Other than the licences granted to you under this agreement, you may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse-engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit, communicate or in any other way exploit any part of the website and/or the website’s material.
The website and all the information contained therein may not be used to construct a database of any kind nor may the website be stored in its entirety or in any part in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database websites containing all or part of the website.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Webreality from and against any claims, actions, demands or other proceedings brought against Webreality by a third party to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceedings is based on or arises in connection with your use of the website and any breach by you of this agreement. This clause survives termination of this agreement for any such reason.
You accept that Webreality has the right to change the material, or information of any aspect of the website at any time at its sole discretion. You further accept that such changes result in your being unable to access the website. Webreality may have to suspend the website from time to time to carry out maintenance and to make upgrades.
You release Webreality from all responsibility arising in connection with material sent using the website.
- send junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid selling schemes or other forms of solicitation;
- transmit or post any material containing a software virus or interfere with or negatively affect any other user’s use of the website.
The material and information published on this website and on all other websites of Webreality are provided on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Webreality does not guarantee the accuracy or integrity of the material or information nor its suitability for any particular purpose. To the extent permitted by law, Webreality excludes any liability whether in contract, tort (negligence) or otherwise for any incorrect or misleading information on the website.
Errors can occur and Webreality offer no assurance that they will be corrected. No liability will be accepted in respect of service interruptions, nor in the event of any Viruses, Worms, Trojan Horses and other harmful components being present in or transmitted by Webreality systems and networks.
Webreality do not accept any liability for any loss of data or software, revenue, business, profits cost or expense, or any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of, or the lack of availability of the website or its content and/or in connection with any permission, right or licence to use the material given under clause 2 or otherwise.
It is your responsibility to assess the value of the information and material on the website in the light of your own business and personal circumstances. Website content remains journalistic opinion and does not constitute legal, financial or professional advice, and may not represent the views of the Webreality, its directors, employees or agents. Webreality attributes any non- Webreality material in good faith; however, it is your responsibility to check the attribution and rights in respect of Webreality and non-Webreality material and obtain any necessary rights in respect of reproduction of any non-Webreality material.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Webreality disclaims all warranties, express or implied, relating to the content or services available on or accessible through the website, including any term of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and any term as to the provision of services to a standard of reasonable care and skill or as to non-infringement of any intellectual property right.
To the maximum extent permitted by law and except in respect of death or personal injury arising out of Webreality’s negligence, Webreality will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense (including legal costs) incurred in connection with your use of, or inability to use, the website and you release Webreality from all such liability.
No waiver by Webreality of any breach of any obligation arising under this agreement shall constitute a waiver of any other breach and no failure to exercise or partial failure to exercise by Webreality of any remedy shall constitute a waiver of the right subsequently to exercise that or any other remedy.
If any provision of this agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid unlawful or unenforceable for any reason then such part will be severed from the remainder of this agreement, which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Webreality and you. All prior agreements understandings and negotiations and representations (save for fraudulent misrepresentation) whether oral or in writing are cancelled in their entirety. The terms of any other electronic communications will not form part of this agreement.
This agreement is governed by the laws of Jersey and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Jersey Courts.
- The Website may include links to third party websites. Such hyperlinks are included to ease the user’s path through the Internet.
- Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of the website referred to.
- Hyperlinks can become out-of-date and cease to work or they can direct users to a website page whose contents or use have been changed by its owner. Webreality has no control over and can therefore accept no responsibility or liabilities for any losses or penalties that may be incurred or for the accuracy of hyperlinks to third party websites, or the content of such third party websites.
- Webreality accepts no responsibility for the activities or operations of these websites or the accuracy, copyright, compliance, legality or decency of any content or services available at these websites.
Other important pages
Webreality Standard Terms of Service
Jersey JE2 3RF
+44 1534 488888
This document was last reviewed on 21 May 2018